Rabu, 01 Agustus 2018

[Journal] Writing Prompt #02 - INFP and 7 Reasons Why this Type could be Dangerous




Prompt 332.


Personality Type : INFP


                 In this occasion, I decide to pick a prompt about personality type and make one journal post instead of short story like the previous. First of all, this reminds me of how I used to diligently write about what I've gone through in a diary. Every. Single. Day. And the second, is that my diary app sadly crashed and I've been stopped writing since then. Now, writing casually in english seems a little bit more tricky because this hand is losing its pace of good habit :( 
            So, you probably already know, or at least, heard about MBTI (stands for Myer-Briggs Type Indicator) which can differentiates people into 16 types of personalities. It is perhaps, still one of the most popular personality test method among others. Based on this test, I found myself fall into an INFP type characteristics. It means that I'm an Introvert, an iNtuitive, Feeler, and Perceiver, when it comes to approaching in work, planning, and decision-making. Also, I defined as an Assertive-type. 


                But in this post, I wouldn't talk much about INFP and their stereotypical traits. If you want to read the full description of 16 types, or want to test your personality (it's FREE!), just click here. Basically, INFP who made up only 4% of world population, are described as the meekest one in spirit. INFPs are known to be good listener, compassionate. A rare, fragile emotional snowflakes, a hipster, smell like tears and cigarettes (No, I'm not smoking, it's just what Tumblr aesthetically said >-<). Yes, I often get more melancholic than of my friends, and depressed some of the times. But I'm not crying 24/7 -___-

                  Now, I'm going to tell about 7 Reasons why INFPs could be Dangerous:

1. INFPs are capable of being very analytical even when you don't think they are. 
          I can easily read people like seeing through the glass, especially who are very close to me, when they are hiding something fishy or telling lies. But more often than not, I choose to not strongly react or pretend like I didn't know anything, because I'm scared to hurt them back (Okay, this is the most INFP things to say). So, INFP knew the secrets. But they would just sit, listen, and observe you in silence.
    
2. Their emotions run so quickly and intensely that you could get a whiplash.
         These are not visible in everyday life, but my closest bestfriend might experienced some of this before. Hahah, sorry!


3. INFPs are very elitist about the things they choose to know about.
           It's true because curiosity is INFPs' middle name! Like, I can get strongly enthusiastic about music, literature, mental health topics, even geography and astronomy. Or very random knowledge such as how could be a person not blinking their both eyes at the same time and reffered as having a asymetric 'blink wink' syndrome and make as if  he cutely doing a flirtation 28.800 times as they blink per days!
he's one of bias in fangirl world. Lol mata kiri selalu lebih lambat daripada yang kanan uwu

4. Are they dead? Did they vanish into thin air? Are they avoiding you? You'll never really             know where INFPs are or why.
            Because in a world where everyone is over exposed, the coolest thing you can do is maintain your mystery. And INFP, have so many layers within themselves. What you know about INFP person, is what they are allowed you to know.

5. INFPs stand so firmly in their beliefs that it's near impossible to get them to change their           ways.
              INFPs hate debates. They prefer to make it looks like you win the argument.

6. INFPs have resting-bitch-face that could melt anyone's face off.
              Umm.. did I?              

7. You baby INFPs and treat them like emotional cinnamon rolls, but they are actually more in control of you, than you are to them.
              Okay, this one is the scariest.

    
         That's the end of the list! If you can relate with some point in this post, whether you are an INFP or befriend with one, be free to share your story or thoughts in comment section. Bye :)



2 komentar:

  1. tolong jelasin infp dalam bahasa Indonesia kak?? infp itu 1 dari 16 personality ya.. kirain cuma introvert dan extrovert

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. wooow aku dapat intj-a arsitek...

      Hapus